MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER THE BUILDING
Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24th appointment times are 9-12:00pm only, we are closed Christmas Day, Saturday, December 25, 2021.
New Year’s Eve, Friday, December 31st appointment times are 9-12:00pm only, we are closed on New Year’s Day, Saturday, January 1, 2022
ITS MANDITORY THAT THE BORDETELLA VACCINE BE GIVEN AT LEAST 2 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL, UNLESS YOUR DOG’S PREVIOUS BORDETELLA VACCINE HAS NOT LAPSED. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL.
- Spacious, individual, 25′ indoor/outdoor, accommodations.
- Most of our facilities are completely enclosed with fence for the most extreme escape artist.
- The outdoor portion is covered with a permanent roof to give your pet the freedom to go outside in any type of weather.
- Solid 3′ indoor/outdoor dividers provide a safe and stress free environment.
- Radiant floor heating inside and out provide continuous warmth during the winter months.
- Air conditioning, commercial grade exhaust fan, and 9 ceiling fans allow us to keep the facility at the perfect temperature whatever the summer weather brings.
- 35 acres of walking trails, play areas enclosed with 10′ fencing are available for one on one exercise. We do not offer group play times.
- Doggy daycare can be provided for your pet during those hard-to-train years.
- Paw Spa; your dog does not have to be staying with us to take advantage of our grooming facility.
- Grooming or bathing can be scheduled before your return or by appointment.
- No additional fees for Oatmeal bathing, Flea & Tick Treatments, etc…
- A 15% frequent groomers discount applies to those returning every 6 weeks.
- Air conditioned feline facility.
- Two tiered kitty condo allows your cat to lounge with pleasure. You are welcome to bring
anything that will make your cat’s stay more comfortable.
- Virtual visitation gives you the opportunity to view your cat while you are away.
- Playtime is available for your cat.
In accordance to the CDC guidelines, please wear a mask when entering our facility. Regarding inoculation information, here are a few simple ways to provide your document(s) to us; have your vet fax them to 724)265.1480, take a screen shot of the document(s) and text to: Info@SaxonburgKennels.com, scan the document(s) and email to: Info@SaxonburgKennels.com. Finally if necessary bring them with you at registration. Thank you for your compliance!
If you are in a situation that you or a loved one is in need of hospitalization and need help, please reach out to me and you can visit:
2021 Dog License: Register on-line www.co.butler.pa.us/County-Treasurer
Fines can be up to $300 per dog, PA requires a license for every dog 3 months or older.