MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER THE BUILDING
We will be closed to appointments, Memorial Day, May 30, 2022.
Boarding rate increase effective June 1, 2022
We are seeing a increased amount of flight changes and cancellations for our clients. If you are flying, please send along extra food, medication, treats, in the event this happens to you.
- Spacious, individual, 25′ indoor/outdoor, accommodations.
- Most of our facilities are completely enclosed with fence for the most extreme escape artist.
- The outdoor portion is covered with a permanent roof to give your pet the freedom to go outside in any type of weather.
- Solid 3′ indoor/outdoor dividers provide a safe and stress free environment.
- Radiant floor heating inside and out provide continuous warmth during the winter months.
- Air conditioning, commercial grade exhaust fan, and 9 ceiling fans allow us to keep the facility at the perfect temperature whatever the summer weather brings.
- 35 acres of walking trails, play areas enclosed with 10′ fencing are available for one on one exercise. We do not offer group play times.
- Doggy daycare can be provided for your pet during those hard-to-train years.
- Paw Spa; your dog does not have to be staying with us to take advantage of our grooming facility.
- Grooming or bathing can be scheduled before your return or by appointment.
- No additional fees for Oatmeal bathing, Flea & Tick Treatments, etc…
- A 15% frequent groomers discount applies to those returning every 6 weeks.
- Air conditioned feline facility.
- Two tiered kitty condo allows your cat to lounge with pleasure. You are welcome to bring
anything that will make your cat’s stay more comfortable.
- Virtual visitation gives you the opportunity to view your cat while you are away.
- Playtime is available for your cat.
2022 Dog License, do you have yours?
Wonder where the fees go? $1.00 from each dog license sold is retained by the country treasurer. The remaining money helps fund PA Dog Law Enforcement. This agency needs our help, they are currently out of money and understaffed. Butler County does not have a Warden, we are divided amongst 3 surrounding county Wardens.
If your pet is not licensed, please either register on-line www.licenseyourdogPA.com or we can give you an application, we have yearly and life long applications on hand, just ask your receptionist.
Fines can be up to $300 per dog, PA requires a license for every dog 3 months or older.