MASKS ARE REQUIRED REGARDLESS IF YOU’VE BEEN VACCINATED OR NOT, THANK YOU!
Our FALL BREAK will begin on Friday, October 29th and we will be closed entirely through Wednesday, November 17, 2021. Please continue to make your reservations that due not fall during that time frame.
As a courtesy, we will be open to appointments on Wednesday, November 24th from 9-12:00pm, we will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 25, 2021.
Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24th appointment times are 9-12:00pm only, we are closed Christmas Day, Saturday, December 25, 2021.
New Year’s Eve, Friday, December 31st appointment times are 9-12:00pm only, we are closed on New Year’s Day, Saturday, January 1, 2022
ITS MANDITORY THAT THE BORDETELLA VACCINE BE GIVEN AT LEAST 2 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL, UNLESS YOUR DOG’S PREVIOUS BORDETELLA VACCINE HAS NOT LAPSED. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL.
- Spacious, individual, 25′ indoor/outdoor, accommodations.
- Most of our facilities are completely enclosed with fence for the most extreme escape artist.
- The outdoor portion is covered with a permanent roof to give your pet the freedom to go outside in any type of weather.
- Solid 3′ indoor/outdoor dividers provide a safe and stress free environment.
- Radiant floor heating inside and out provide continuous warmth during the winter months.
- Air conditioning, commercial grade exhaust fan, and 9 ceiling fans allow us to keep the facility at the perfect temperature whatever the summer weather brings.
- 35 acres of walking trails, play areas enclosed with 10′ fencing are available for one on one exercise. We do not offer group play times.
- Doggy daycare can be provided for your pet during those hard-to-train years.
- Paw Spa; your dog does not have to be staying with us to take advantage of our grooming facility.
- Grooming or bathing can be scheduled before your return or by appointment.
- No additional fees for Oatmeal bathing, Flea & Tick Treatments, etc…
- A 15% frequent groomers discount applies to those returning every 6 weeks.
- Air conditioned feline facility.
- Two tiered kitty condo allows your cat to lounge with pleasure. You are welcome to bring
anything that will make your cat’s stay more comfortable.
- Virtual visitation gives you the opportunity to view your cat while you are away.
- Playtime is available for your cat.
In accordance to the CDC guidelines, please wear a mask when entering our facility. Regarding inoculation information, here are a few simple ways to provide your document(s) to us; have your vet fax them to 724)265.1480, take a screen shot of the document(s) and text to: Info@SaxonburgKennels.com, scan the document(s) and email to: Info@SaxonburgKennels.com. Finally if necessary bring them with you at registration. Thank you for your compliance!
If you are in a situation that you or a loved one is in need of hospitalization and need help, please reach out to me and you can visit:
2021 Dog License: Register on-line www.co.butler.pa.us/County-Treasurer
Fines can be up to $300 per dog, PA requires a license for every dog 3 months or older.