****** Spring 2020 Break ******
The facility will be entirely closed on Friday, March 6, 2020 and remain entirely closed through Sunday, March 22, 2020. Please continue to make your Easter reservations during this time, as we will be checking our email and voicemail daily. Thank you, Diana
****** Easter Holiday ******
We will offer morning appointments only on Good Friday, April 10, 2020 and be closed entirely on Easter Sunday, April 12, 2020. Should you require special arrangements be made, please let us know, we’re happy to accommodate you.
- Spacious, individual, 25′ indoor/outdoor, accommodations.
- Most of our facilities are completely enclosed with fence for the most extreme escape artist. The outdoor portion is covered with a permanent roof to give your pet the freedom to go outside in any type of weather.
Solid 3′ indoor/outdoor dividers provide a safe and stress free environment. Radiant floor heating inside and out provide continuous warmth during the winter months. Air conditioning, commercial grade exhaust fan, and 9 ceiling fans allow us to keep the facility at the perfect temperature whatever the summer weather brings.
- Paw Spa; you do not have to be staying with us to take advantage of our grooming facility.
Grooming or bathing can be scheduled before your return or by appointment.
A 15% frequent groomers discount applies to those returning every 6 weeks.
- 35 acres of walking trails, play areas enclosed with 10′ fencing are available for one on one exercise. We do not offer group play times.
- Doggy daycare can be provided for your pet during those hard-to-train years.
- Air conditioned feline facility.
- Two tiered kitty condo allows your cat to lounge with pleasure. You are welcome to bring
anything that will make your cat’s stay more comfortable.
- Virtual visitation gives you the opportunity to view your cat while you are away.
- Playtime is available for your cat.
2020 Dog License: Register on-line www.co.butler.pa.us/County-Treasurer
Fines can be up to $300 per dog, PA requires a license for every dog 3 months or older.