THE FACILITLY WILL BE CLOSED ENTIRELY FOR OUR FALL BREAK NOVEMBER 2, 2020 – NOVEMBER 18. 2020. PLEASE CONTINUE TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS THAT DO NOT FALL DURING THIS TIME AS WE WILL BE CHECKING OUR EMAIL AND VOICE MAIL DAILY.
Wednesday, November 25th we offer morning appointments only, in lieu of the Thanksgiving holiday. November 26th we will be closed to appointments entirely.
Thursday, December 24th we offer morning appointments only, in lieu of the Christmas holiday. December 25th we will be closed to appointments entirely.
Thursday, December 31th we offer morning appointments only, in lieu of the New Year holiday. January 1st we will be closed to appointments entirely.
In accordance to the CDC guidelines, please wear a mask when entering our facility. Regarding inoculation information, here are a few simple ways to provide your document(s) to us; have your vet fax them to 724)265.1480, take a screen shot of the document(s) and text to: Info@SaxonburgKennels.com, scan the document(s) and email to: Info@SaxonburgKennels.com. Finally if necessary bring them with you at registration. Thank you for your compliance!
If you are in a situation that you or a loved one is in need of hospitalization and need help, please reach out to me and you can visit:
RATE INCREASE BEGINNING JANUARY 1, 2021
- Spacious, individual, 25′ indoor/outdoor, accommodations.
- Most of our facilities are completely enclosed with fence for the most extreme escape artist. The outdoor portion is covered with a permanent roof to give your pet the freedom to go outside in any type of weather.
Solid 3′ indoor/outdoor dividers provide a safe and stress free environment. Radiant floor heating inside and out provide continuous warmth during the winter months. Air conditioning, commercial grade exhaust fan, and 9 ceiling fans allow us to keep the facility at the perfect temperature whatever the summer weather brings.
- Paw Spa; you do not have to be staying with us to take advantage of our grooming facility.
Grooming or bathing can be scheduled before your return or by appointment.
A 15% frequent groomers discount applies to those returning every 6 weeks.
- 35 acres of walking trails, play areas enclosed with 10′ fencing are available for one on one exercise. We do not offer group play times.
- Doggy daycare can be provided for your pet during those hard-to-train years.
- Air conditioned feline facility.
- Two tiered kitty condo allows your cat to lounge with pleasure. You are welcome to bring
anything that will make your cat’s stay more comfortable.
- Virtual visitation gives you the opportunity to view your cat while you are away.
- Playtime is available for your cat.
2020 Dog License: Register on-line www.co.butler.pa.us/County-Treasurer
Fines can be up to $300 per dog, PA requires a license for every dog 3 months or older.