Our Fall break will begin October 31, and
we will be closed entirely until November 6, 2014.
Never leave your dog in
a closed vehicle on a hot day. The temperature inside a car can rise to
over 100 degrees in a matter of minutes. Avoid strenuous exercise on extremely
hot days. Take walks in the early mornings or evenings, when the sun's heat
is less intense.Try to avoid prolonged exposure to hot asphalt or sand,
which can burn your dog's paws.. Dogs that are brachycephalic (short-faced),
such as Bulldogs, Boxers, Japanese Chins, and Pekingese, have an especially
hard time in the heat because they do not pant as efficiently as longer-faced
dogs. Keep your brachycephalic dog inside with air-conditioning.
I will miss you dearly!!!!
1034 Saxonburg Blvd, Saxonburg, PA 16056
* Spacious, individual, 25' indoor/outdoor, accommodations.
Facilities are completely enclosed with fence for the most extreme escape artist.
The outdoor portion is covered with a permanent roof to give your pet the freedom
to go outside in any type of weather.
Solid 3' indoor/outdoor dividers provide a safe and stress free environment.
Radiant floor heating inside and out provide continuous warmth during the winter months.
Air conditioning, commercial grade ceiling exhaust fan, and 9 ceiling fans allow us to keep
the facility at the perfect temperature whatever the summer weather brings.
* Obedience training; Beginner group lessons, private lessons, new puppy management,
3-1, 5-2 training programs.
* Web cam; virtual visitation gives you the opportunity to view your dog while you are away.
* Paw Spa; you do not have to be staying with us to take advantage of our grooming facility.
Grooming or bathing can be scheduled before your return or by appointment.
A 15% frequent groomers discount applies to those returning every 6 weeks.
* 28 acres of walking trails, play areas enclosed with 10' fencing are available for one on one
exercise. We do not offer group play times.
* Doggy daycare can be provided for your pet during those hard-to-train years.
* Air conditioned feline facility.
* Two tiered kitty condo allows your cat to lounge with pleasure. You are welcome to bring
anything that will make your cat’s stay more comfortable.
* Virtual visitation gives you the opportunity to view your cat while you are away.
* Playtime is available for your cat.